03 October 2022
Party Wear Saree: An Ultimate Fashion Statement for Party
Saree is the traditional ethnic wear of women in India for ages. In these modern times, the generations have passed, and there have been various trends to make it a stylish party wear saree from a daily wear saree. The saree has been versatile clothing and has seen numerous developments and influences. It has influenced many designers to showcase stylish party wear for women.
Shop the party wear saree online for a fabulious and charming look. The available party wear sarees for women are colorful, stylish, and fashionable to attract eyeballs at the party or special celebration. The designers recommend the below points to showcase a fashion statement with party wear saree:
1) Jewellery and Accessories: Ethnic wear along with jewelry and accessories is like a pair of railway tracks to have a perfect ethnic look.
The preferred jewelry over the party wear saree can be:
a) Simple chain with diamond pendant
b) Long jumka or earrings
c) Well crafted bracelet
d) Long pair of matching or contrast color bangles
e) Matching or contrast imitation necklace set of stone and much more
If it has been simple makeup and less jewelry, try these accessories:
b) Kajal or eyeliner
d) Hair accessories and much more
2) Handbags and Clutches: Going to a party or special occasion without an empty hand does not look good. But carrying something in a plastic or paper bag is worst than an empty hand. A designer Indian ethnic bag can be a savior here. It can help to keep money, a smartphone, a credit card, and other necessary belongings together with a style.
There are various Indian ethnic bags available in the market that can easily be paired with party wear sarees for women, such as:
a) Potli Bags
b) Banjara Bags
c) Embroidery Clutches
d) Clutches with stone work and much more
3) Footwear: Last but not the least, a perfect pair of footwear to make you roam comfortable and look stylish. You can prefer wearing a high heel sandal or stone worked chappal based on the outfit and comfort.
If you are still wondering which type of sarees can help to get you a party looks then below is the list for ready reference:
1) Printed Saree: If you do not work a heavy zari or embroidery work then this is the right choice. These printed sarees come with a free spirit and creative abstract design.
2) Gown Saree: A traditional and semi-formal gown that looks alike a saree. It has a separate pallu that together will give you a perfect desi party look.
3) Net Lace Saree: A saree that is more famous in Bollywood. A light color net saree with lace in the border and a bright color blouse that make you simply look awesome.
Reeta Fashion is a one-stop online shopping destination for women. You can find fresh and trending collections of party wear sarees for women. Based out in Surat, Gujarat, they offer services within India and globally.